very very weird idea - DCS Black Shark flight music video

Crawlerz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
now firstly this will sound like complete BS to you but bear with me here.

I like to fly most flight sim but recently I haven't really done a lot of it...what with like taking a dump in my cereal and all...

but when I heard a while back "beautiful" by AKON I immideately knew what I had to do. make a music video starring DCS Black Shark (the Russian Ka-50 attack chopper).

if you go to youtube that clip, you can see what I mean, if I can sync it right. sorta first appearing in strobe blackness to "...when I saw you..." introduction. then maybe I try to fly to you (you being the "girl" in this clip). you back away. "see the guys try to holla" I hover off site watching you on helipad with a lot of other "metal"... "i just want to show youuu" and I sorta try to "get to it" as I slowly catch up to you in flight. "i wanna get with yooo" we could make a syncing vortex nose to nose as we spin a few times as we are "dancing" around an invisible pole between out 2 choppers. then sorta trail off into regular flight and then peel into different directions as the music goes "drifting away. far away..." "I never wanna see you cry" (repeats) could maybe make a bit where I sync up some flare dispensing (from a single wing, not both) while simultaneously pulling in the other direction. IF we could make a successful synced barrell roll it would be BOSS. I've only made it once. sync yp the "beatiful"s to a strobe in close flight from each side maybe.