Very quick growth but are my subs real??

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you!! That's helpful haha hop

It doesn't even matter if you are "showing your body on purpose." Everyone has a body and that's literally the problem with ****-shaming and rape culture these days. Blame the women for getting sexually assaulted. There's nothing wrong with a women being comfortable with her sexuality. I shouldn't feel ashamed to "show off" my body, if showing off my body means literally wearing the leggings and sports bras I wear on a daily basis at the gym. Should I be working out in a burka? Sorry, I know these forums aren't made for me to be on my soap box, but I find that comment pretty offensive.
You find my comment offensive? Because I was sticking up for you saying that I also make Haul videos as well and I did a swimsuit haul and some guy made a disgusting commentary video saying what I was doing was wrong.

Reactions: adl92

LegendAlex

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
this looks very real too me, your thumbnails look very professional and your view to sub ration is verygood id say you good at YouTube and branding your channel :)

adl92

Reaction score
You find my comment offensive? Because I was sticking up for you saying that I also make Haul videos as well and I did a swimsuit haul and some guy made a disgusting commentary video saying what I was doing was wrong.
No, not your comment, Evo’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Courtney Candice

adl92

Reaction score
this looks very real too me, your thumbnails look very professional and your view to sub ration is verygood id say you good at YouTube and branding your channel :)
Thank you! I’m trying lol

Reactions: LegendAlex

Zaland Adams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys! I just started my YouTube channel beginning of January and I’ve accumulated close to 5000 subs (currently 4,780 lol). One of my views got a lot of views (close to 260k). But I was just wondering if these subs are real or bots?

I didn’t do anything sketchy, like buy views or subs or sub for sub lol. And I always get a fair amount of comments on my vids, depending on which ones (my try on hauls do very well, my vlogs/sit downs not so much lol). And I have random periods that don’t have to do with me uploading new content (needed to go almost two weeks without filming because I got sick) where my old vids (my first one specifically) will get thousands of views in just hours and I’ll get hundreds of subs a day. Then it’ll go somewhat quiet (more modest growth, like 10-20 subs a day), and I’m uploading new content more consistently.

I’m being strategic with my keywords and titles and promoting on my Instagram, but the growth seems so random and a lot lol. Is my subscriber count real or is it possibly just random bots?

I forgot to mention I have 7000 watch hours and 215,886 views.
I't can be real, because it could be you have a good performing video that is converting viewers into subscribes.

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow you are doing great! fitness is a great inspiration to so many people, I'm sure your subs are real. I've checked out your channel and you are a genuine honest charming person. If people are interested in your niche and individual style well that's great, you deserve it. good luck and don't worry about negative comments. you can only be yourself and obviously thousands of people love what you do! :D

adl92

Reaction score
wow you are doing great! fitness is a great inspiration to so many people, I'm sure your subs are real. I've checked out your channel and you are a genuine honest charming person. If people are interested in your niche and individual style well that's great, you deserve it. good luck and don't worry about negative comments. you can only be yourself and obviously thousands of people love what you do! :D
Aw thank you! I’d love to follow you as well, from your screen name haha. I’m not vegan but I love anything health/fitness/lifestyle related :)

Amaryx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Definitely a good growth on your channel! You have decent subscribers and you are doing very well on your channel. What camera do you use? It looks very sharp.

adl92

Reaction score
Definitely a good growth on your channel! You have decent subscribers and you are doing very well on your channel. What camera do you use? It looks very sharp.
Thank you! I'm using a Canon Rebel T6i for most of the videos, but for some I used my Sony A5100

Amaryx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Awesome! I'm looking to buy an actual camera soon to upgrade, I'm using a Logitech C920 right now haha. Thanks for the quick reply!