Very Low CPM

TGoldenM

Reaction score
So, I make Dragon Ball content, I get an average of 1,800,000 views monthly, and this month it's even more. Yet, my earnings are very low.

I basically make using this formula (Views/1000 * CPM) and my CPM is around 0.85.

Most of my viewers (around 85%) are from the United States and yet my CPM is so low. I see a bunch of other channels with average cpms of above $2.

Also, just for more analytics my playback based cpm is around $4.06 and the past 28 days I've got 700,000 monetized views. I've seen youtubers with playback based cpms a lot higher then mine resulting in a way higher CPM.

Btw, I am partnered with Freedom and they offer me a 90% revenue share. Is it because Freedom doesn't like anime content? If I were to join say Fullscreen, would I be getting a higher CPM?

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't know the answer to your questions, but if I do (estimated earnings / (views / 1000)), then my CPM is around 0.53 and I'm not part of any network. How can you see what other channels' CPM is?

TGoldenM

Reaction score
I don't know the answer to your questions, but if I do (estimated earnings / (views / 1000)), then my CPM is around 0.53 and I'm not part of any network. How can you see what other channels' CPM is?
From other peoples "How much I make videos". They show exact stats in their analytics.