VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Or you don't like...sour cream? You don't like...sour cream? GTFO
hahahaha and that's where it ends you're just like "you don't like? Sour cream? You don't like, sour cream? THEN f**k YOU"

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
BWAHAHAHAHAH
I'm sooo doing this!
I'm down hahahahaha[DOUBLEPOST=1373590129,1373590098][/DOUBLEPOST]hell if you want Tech I could make you a short instrumental of the song that ends at that spot for you to sing over.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
I'm down hahahahaha[DOUBLEPOST=1373590129,1373590098][/DOUBLEPOST]hell if you want Tech I could make you a short instrumental of the song that ends at that spot for you to sing over.
I could just cut up to the part and put a fade on the sound, or overlap it with the outro music :p
And I have a tag, and a gorilla campaign to do, so I won't be doing this for 2 videos XD

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I could just cut up to the part and put a fade on the sound, or overlap it with the outro music :p
And I have a tag, and a gorilla campaign to do, so I won't be doing this for 2 videos XD
whatever you want bro, it's a song that consists of 3 chords so it's no big deal either way :)

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
whatever you want bro, it's a song that consists of 3 chords so it's no big deal either way :)
Lol okay, I'll see how it comes out and if it comes out choppy, I'll massage you. THEN I'll message you. (you didn't get it did you? reread the first sentence ;))

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Lol okay, I'll see how it comes out and if it comes out choppy, I'll massage you. THEN I'll message you. (you didn't get it did you? reread the first sentence ;))
oddly enough... crap I can't say his name... a well known member who's no longer with us said that to me just the other day on FB LOL

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
oddly enough... crap I can't say his name... a well known member who's no longer with us said that to me just the other day on FB LOL
What that he'd massage you. Damn I'm not special anymore :/

And do you really not remember his name, or is it that you don't want to mention it?

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
What that he'd massage you. Damn I'm not special anymore :/

And do you really not remember his name, or is it that you don't want to mention it?
no we're not supposed to mention banned members :( He started out as a food item as well though... hint hint