VERY close to finally hitting the adsense payment threshold but..

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Is it true you need to hit the £60 payment threshold EVERY month to get paid, or do you just need to hit it once, then you will get paid monthly regardless of what you earnt?

It's taken me SUCH a long time to get to even close to £60 and now i'm worried this is true and i will have to wait another couple of years to get paid again!

Please let me know how this works thanks :)

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
You need to get to the threshold everytime you get paid.
After you get your 60, it resets and you have to get another 60. It's better that way. What are you to do with $1-2 a month? Lol

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think that when get it the first time, you will be able to change the threshold to whatever number you choose.
Or at least you used to, now i´m looking at it, I don´t see any option of changing the threshold. Which is a big shame!

Reactions: ItsBecky

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It makes perfect sense now i think about it, even though i earn such a small amount it came from doing something i love so would have been a nice feeling to be paid monthly regardless, thankyou for letting me know anyway guys, bit disappointing but it does make sense, hopefully the next 60 will come quicker then this one does, but if you can change the threshold that would be amazing