Services VERY CHEAP PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN, YOUTUBE ARTWORK, STEAM ARTWORK ETC.

Jackson Schofield

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there thanks for taking a intrest in my service :D I can do any sort of youtube artwork, gifs, editing, thumbnails etc. - To contact me add me on discord @ Wackojacko#5769 - Or reply to this comment

Payment would defiantly be between 0.5$ - $10 depending on what you are getting obviously

The attached file is a thumbnail, I don't have much else to preview as my computer lacks a huge amount of storage

How payment transaction will work! - I will create what ever you need and contact and say is done - I will send or show you artwork with a watermark on it so you know I have done it - You will send payment via, paypal, any giftcards, steam wallet, csgo skins etc - I will then send un-watermarked artwork and everybody is happy!!

Attachments

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This guy took my money and havent heard from him since. I have sent him inbox messages and he hasnt returned one. Stay far away from this guy, he will rip you off

Reactions: RoxelGraphics

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Lol @ "very cheap" and "professional."

This guy took my money and havent heard from him since. I have sent him inbox messages and he hasnt returned one. Stay far away from this guy, he will rip you off
Can you provide more information? Perhaps screenshots of conversations where he hasn't responded or your receipts (with revealing info blurred out obviously.)

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sure can, give me some time to get it up here[DOUBLEPOST=1507470409,1507469640][/DOUBLEPOST]upload_2017-10-8_9-46-28.png[DOUBLEPOST=1507470454][/DOUBLEPOST]argh its to small and I just upload pics[DOUBLEPOST=1507471798][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol @ "very cheap" and "professional."

Can you provide more information? Perhaps screenshots of conversations where he hasn't responded or your receipts (with revealing info blurred out obviously.)
I can send them to you, putting them up here will take way to much toom

Attachments