Velocity of a clip

DZaw

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I just started editing gaming videos and I've been trying to figure out how to make some clips slow motion and then speed up fast. Every time I fiddle with the clip the audio always messes up. Any advice?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey I just started editing gaming videos and I've been trying to figure out how to make some clips slow motion and then speed up fast. Every time I fiddle with the clip the audio always messes up. Any advice?
In my program the audio synchs with the video... I have an option to separate them and edit them separately which can be difficult at times... What are you trying to do? Generally speeding up or slowing down the video will make the audio change by the same proportion, so unless you separate them it will be a bit weird.

DJBenz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You don't say what editing tool you're using, but in Premiere Pro there is an option to 'Maintain Audio Pitch' when you change the playback rate of a clip.

Tutorial here (might not apply to you if you don't use Prem, but you might be able to find a similar thing for your software): youtube.com/watch?v=VPFCFvFlrrI

DZaw

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the help both of you.The video was helpful I use Sony vegas 13 (Trial) so I would need to find where those option are in the program.