Vegas Pro vs Adobe Premiere (Or other software)

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know this is a bit of an unpopular opinion, but I'm fine with Movie Maker. It has all the features I need and I never was unable to do something I came up with due to any potential Movie Maker limitations.

Before I used MM, I used Pinnacle Ultimate. I knew how to use it but it was a drag to go through so many things just to make a video. I never really used most of the features there. So I upgraded to Movie Maker.

So I highly recommend it.

ParadigmAU

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Given that Premiere is the industry standard, I believe it is hard to beat. You don't know what opportunities may present themselves later in life because you have expertise with an industry standard suite like Premiere.

Managing a Channel, cinematography, editing in Premiere, these are all skills that are valuable to any potential employer. Saying you have expertise with Premiere has more credibility than saying you have expertise in Movie Maker. Plus once you learn one Adobe product it generally reduces your learning curve a little, should you choose to learn another Adobe product. It is a minor benefit but it all helps.