Vegas Pro 14 3D Pan and Crop?

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, all. I remember back in Vegas Pro 12 or 13 there was the ability to Pan and Crop in 3D, but I can't figure out how to do it in Pro 14. Was the feature removed, or hidden really well? I can't find it.

TheItaLianStaLLion || Dan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, all. I remember back in Vegas Pro 12 or 13 there was the ability to Pan and Crop in 3D, but I can't figure out how to do it in Pro 14. Was the feature removed, or hidden really well? I can't find it.
Pan and Crop is in zoom in or out on an object? If that's what you mean, You press the little square shaped thing on the bottom right of a clip. It's as simple as that! I attached an example. Hopefully this helps you out!

Attachments

MC'01

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think he means that one on the track label. Isn't that at the same place?

MC'01

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
He meant the 3D one - where you can pan & zoom in three dimensions.

MC'01

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The feature is probably still there. On the left side, there are track settings. Usually, when you can click then "Track Motion...", it shows the 2D Pan & Zoom window. BUT... under this button, there's a next button - "Compositing mode". Click that, change from "Source Alpha" to "3D Source Alpha" and then click the "Track Motion..." button. Voila! Now you can pan and zoom in 3D!

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The feature is probably still there. On the left side, there are track settings. Usually, when you can click then "Track Motion...", it shows the 2D Pan & Zoom window. BUT... under this button, there's a next button - "Compositing mode". Click that, change from "Source Alpha" to "3D Source Alpha" and then click the "Track Motion..." button. Voila! Now you can pan and zoom in 3D!
I found it, thanks. I wasn't looking in the motion track, just the normal Pan and Crop lol.