Voice Acting Various voices needed for Storytelling

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi all!

I'm looking for a variety of voices to read stories. I don't know everyone I'll need casting for at this stage, but for now I suspect I'll need:

- A woman. Any description would be fine, and this would be for a mermaid character
- Somebody with an Italian accent, either male or female
- An older male teen who sounds like a 'strong, silent type'
- A boy of around 10-13

I will likely need more people than this because I'm still looking for stories to be narrated, so if you don't fit any of the above descriptions, don't be disheartened, and please let me know you're up for this!

Please provide your email address and a short description of your gender, age, personality etc. so I can get a sense of who I'd be potentially casting as what.

Also, just so you know, I'm uploading the second of a 17-chapter long story already narrated by me this weekend, so it'll be after that whole story is uploaded that I upload anything read by yourself. (I'm uploading one chapter per Saturday).

Larya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like to do this! I want to cast for mermaid but I can do the one with italian accent as well. Some details are private and we could talk about them on private maybe? Also you could check my channel to see how my voice sounds.

Reactions: Rowan Oakley

BobbyKryptonite

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm not a teen anymore (nearly 23) but I could probably do the strong and silent type. I am British, half English, half Scottish, though my accent is fairly mixed with some traces of American.

My email address is bobbykryptonite@googlemail.com , I am male, 22, I am a fairly quiet person off camera, not particularly brash, I care a lot about loyalty when choosing friends.

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would like to do this! I want to cast for mermaid but I can do the one with italian accent as well. Some details are private and we could talk about them on private maybe? Also you could check my channel to see how my voice sounds.
Yes, I like your sound very much! Please can you email me at thesaturdaystorytellers@gmail.com? I'd love to talk with you further.[DOUBLEPOST=1489525777,1489525698][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not a teen anymore (nearly 23) but I could probably do the strong and silent type. I am British, half English, half Scottish, though my accent is fairly mixed with some traces of American.

My email address is bobbykryptonite@googlemail.com , I am male, 22, I am a fairly quiet person off camera, not particularly brash, I care a lot about loyalty when choosing friends.
Awesome! I'll send you an email now...

Reactions: BobbyKryptonite

Larya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you! I will send you an e-mail as soon as possible.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I am a fluent Italian speaker, so I can definitely work on some accent skills in English!

I am a 26 year old man, deep low voice, very curious about voice over. I like the sound of thin sense of humour and sarcasm is my middle name!

thunderbirdbusiness@gmail.com

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Are you still looking for people?

If so im 19 and according to others I have quite a deep voice.
my email is OTTProductionsHD@gmail.com
I certainly am, and you definitely do! Thanks for getting in touch, and check your inbox.[DOUBLEPOST=1490215581,1490215190][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, I am a fluent Italian speaker, so I can definitely work on some accent skills in English!

I am a 26 year old man, deep low voice, very curious about voice over. I like the sound of thin sense of humour and sarcasm is my middle name!

thunderbirdbusiness@gmail.com
Hi Thunderbird! Check your inbox :)

Chimpey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm Chimpey! This voice acting thing seems very interesting I would love to help you out!
I am 17 and in my opinion I sounds much like a cartoon character (i suggest watching some of my videos to actually hear my voice).
My personality can go from my normal insane self to rather serious, so on a scale I could do a variety of moods.

Email: Chimpeyboy@live.com