Vlog Vancouver Helicopter Vlogger

Pilot Yellow

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Mischa, I run a helicopter company near Vancouver British Columbia up in Canada. I am looking for Vloggers to collab with. I have a weekly vlog showing people about the adventures and life of a helicopter pilot. I would be interested in taking you on either a free helicopter introductory flight or setting up a free mountain top experience depending on what you are into. If you're interested let me know.

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
That sounds awesome. :) I wish I lived in Vancouver so we could collab. We could probably make something dope.

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is an awesome idea! If I'm ever going up to Canada I'd definitely wanna collab, that would give any vlog such awesome vibes!

MattDB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Mischa!

This sounds amazing! Believe or not I have never been in a helicopter, I want to collaborate with someone and if you were interested maybe we can work on something? I am open to suggestions!
BTW the link to your youtube profile doesn't work, I had to google you lol

MattDB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi,
My name is Mischa, I run a helicopter company near Vancouver British Columbia up in Canada. I am looking for Vloggers to collab with. I have a weekly vlog showing people about the adventures and life of a helicopter pilot. I would be interested in taking you on either a free helicopter introductory flight or setting up a free mountain top experience depending on what you are into. If you're interested let me know.
This sounds amazing! Believe or not I have never been in a helicopter, let me know if you want to collab on a video!

Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1480714608,1480714318][/DOUBLEPOST]
That sounds awesome. :) I wish I lived in Vancouver so we could collab. We could probably make something dope.
Hi I'm Matt, I have a vlog with my fiance in Vancouver, I think we have similar vlog styles, come check ours out, I just subbed to yours

Great drone footage!