Utorrent question

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
So I'm downloading Final Cut Pro 7 (if this works I'll be able to start doing green screen type stuff are you psyched?? Huh are ya??) and it's been downloading all night, it says it's 100 percent complete, and the little bar is totally full. It's literally been about 18 hours. But it's status says it is "seeding" and the little number that has a k beside it, is fluctuating up and down, it's not consistently shrinking or growing, just fluctuating up and down.

So does that mean it's still got work to do? Or is it actually done and I need to click on it or something? I've never done the torrent thing so I have no idea.

Seuss

The original mouse.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
By seeding, it is transfering its information to other downloaders of the same download of Final Cut Pro, pretty much getting part of the file from your download and making the download faster. You can stop seeding by right clicking the file and go stop, and I believe it should stop the seeding. Like if it helped.

Reactions: itsameray and Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Sweet, I hope this works!

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I THINK I do... if I don't, it's too late hahaha
Utorrent from piratebay.orgh, you will not get a virus on your mac nuff said

Second, right click the file that is seeding and click show in finder, then open and run the installation and there are also directions in there. Seeding just means yourhelping others so its a nice way to help others trying to do the same thing... hope this helps =]

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Utorrent from piratebay.orgh, you will not get a virus on your mac nuff said

Second, right click the file that is seeding and click show in finder, then open and run the installation and there are also directions in there. Seeding just means yourhelping others so its a nice way to help others trying to do the same thing... hope this helps =]
Thanks!

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
NP, make sure to follow the instructions very carefully, or else you will have to reinstall. Also, don't register your real name, on mine FCP i used Greg Meander which believe me is not even close to my name ^^
--- merged: Mar 17, 2012 10:02 PM ---
And on a last note, if you want help with how to chroma key out the color green you can always ask me :rolleyes:

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You should consider getting the new final cut X. I've got it, it's great! Yet, I've never used final cut 7 so maybe its a step down as some people have told me