Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I need to learn how to use this forum so I can grow my Youtube channel

Nerfworthy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It certainly helped me learn alot of usefull information, which will be useful on my journey to become popular. There's still a lot more to learn, but will get there, eventually : ) I'm starting to apply the new tehniques i learned in this topic, right now!

Kate95

Reaction score
Hi I'm kate, i love makeup and hair videos! Not creating a YT channel but i love to watch videos

furkni

Reaction score
Yes, thank you. I am just wading through the posts on that forum now. I am just skeptical of advice on money issues when it comes from big corporations, though I have nothing against Google. And, I am nowhere near anyplace that anyone would want to advertise on my channel anyway. Just tying to figure things out. But, thanks so much for being so impressively quick in your responses to me and with your help.
Kind of off topic, but I love your bed headboard @@Michael. Great thread! This will definitely help newbies (and even some people who have been here for a while... *look at the floor*) get around the forum easier and learn much quicker. :)

CTAC

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really beautiful guide! Thanks :)