Using Reddit?

Reddit is more useful if someone all of sudden posts your content. I say just contribute what you can in the comments. Posting any videos on there, especially being new, is frowned upon.

Interesting, I appreciate all of you guys for commenting. I did unfortunately just dump my videos on there without actively participating in the reddit, Entirely my fault if you think about it. I am going to try and be active and see what happens and let you guys know. I'm trying to find growth from Reddit.[DOUBLEPOST=1484503830,1484503782][/DOUBLEPOST]
You MUST participate before posting video links. Redditors hate pump-and-dump.

DO redditors actually look up your info to see if you are active?[DOUBLEPOST=1484504411][/DOUBLEPOST]
Absolutely yes, but be careful. They don't like self-promote, so be sure to post there, help others. I gained many subscribers from there, they are great if you are good with them. I use Newtubers sub-reditt. ;)

I googled and found the Newtubers Subreddit. How do you suggest i get karma on this subreddit? did you just communicate with the others? i know that's a super dumb question but im curious. reddit is uncharted territory for me lol.

I googled and found the Newtubers Subreddit. How do you suggest i get karma on this subreddit? did you just communicate with the others? i know that's a super dumb question but im curious. reddit is uncharted territory for me lol.

Karma is shared across all of reddit. You get it by participating in threads, posting links or self posts, generally just being active. You don't need to get karma subreddit by subreddit. Just find a bunch of subreddits that interest you, subscribe and become active.

Using reddit for promotion is a hard line to walk. You have to be active in the community you are posting in and not just spam. Reddit HATES spammers. Make sure you mix it up with some of your content and others.

Reddit is a iffy place. I've mostly gotten a few views or so from it but nothing really substantial. I did get dislike botted from it once though.

While not all, there are those that do. From what I know, your profile reveals where you post often, what you upvoted, downvoted and such.

Yeah i learned that last night. I posted on a huge subreddit and people looekup my profile more deeply to see that i was not previously active on that subreddit Redditors go hard man lol[DOUBLEPOST=1484542304,1484542261][/DOUBLEPOST]
Karma is shared across all of reddit. You get it by participating in threads, posting links or self posts, generally just being active. You don't need to get karma subreddit by subreddit. Just find a bunch of subreddits that interest you, subscribe and become active.

Yeah my most used subreddit is Battlefield 1, i have a decent amount of karma. Thanks for the explanation i just learned what karma is today.[DOUBLEPOST=1484542363][/DOUBLEPOST]
Using reddit for promotion is a hard line to walk. You have to be active in the community you are posting in and not just spam. Reddit HATES spammers. Make sure you mix it up with some of your content and others.

Interesting man, I've learned reddiotrs dont like just dumping videos on there. Seems obvious but i didn't entirely think it out when uploading my videos.

Hey! Don't worry it's just the reddit crowd. Every time I have ever posted on reddit I get hit with a bunch of complaints and things I am doing wrong. It bothered me the first time but then I realised reddit people are just like that. My strategy now is to post it and untick the "send replies to my inbox" box so I don't see any of their comments haha. Just post it and be done with it :)

Yeah I learned my lesson last year too, except it was on imgur (reddit's brother), which was even worse, they chewed me up lol ....never again :p

Reddit can be okay if you use it the correct way..I wouldn't use it for self promotion like they said though, especially with what you're doing..I would use things like Twitter and Tumblr for stuff like that.
How do you go about self-promoting on Twitter and Tumblr?

Back