Using Reddit?

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Friends with reddit accounts to give the first 10 upvotes and or already have a fanbase on reddit because i have seen a no name youtube make a video for example "Youtube screwing over youtubers with constantly changing algorithms", he gets all the hate for lack of "proof", then GRADEAUNDERA posts the exact same video, says the exact same things, provides little to no proof, other than the same thing the no name youtuber stated. 2 million views instantly, everyone is in agreement, the same people upvote it and the no name youtuber continues to receive hate and dislikes.
So basically unless you have a significant good standing with the subreddit or friends who can upvote you. You will never go anywhere with reddit.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So basically unless you have a significant good standing with the subreddit or friends who can upvote you. You will never go anywhere with reddit.
Being clueless and or racist, maybe even plain stupid will get you massive upvotes but you will be known as a fool. Joey Salads.

Reactions: Brian Benedict

HalieCakes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HI GUYS ! Any clue on how to use this? I just created my page and i have no idea how to like talk to other people in a thread & or connect with others on here.
Shoot me a message with some tips if you guys have any. Also, what is REDDIT & should i use it to promote myself?
Reddit can be okay if you use it the correct way..I wouldn't use it for self promotion like they said though, especially with what you're doing..I would use things like Twitter and Tumblr for stuff like that.

Reactions: AntoNeo

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Reddit can be okay if you use it the correct way..I wouldn't use it for self promotion like they said though, especially with what you're doing..I would use things like Twitter and Tumblr for stuff like that.
Yeah i learned this the hard way last night lol. people flipped out. I just started using Twitter with little success but it takes awhile.

HalieCakes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah i learned this the hard way last night lol. people flipped out. I just started using Twitter with little success but it takes awhile.
I'm not sure what videos you're making..but here's what I learned from being on Reddit for five years...always post in the right forum. If you're doing gaming videos I wouldn't specifically put it in "games" Example : I have a sims building video - I post on Thesimsbuilding Reddit. That's all I've learned though lol ;)

Reactions: AntoNeo

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I used to use reddit all the time for posting my videos, should I get involved with the community more with posting and commenting on things? Also does anyone have any recommendations for subreddit's for my kind of videos? (Vlogs, skits, rants, nerdy videos)

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not sure what videos you're making..but here's what I learned from being on Reddit for five years...always post in the right forum. If you're doing gaming videos I wouldn't specifically put it in "games" Example : I have a sims building video - I post on Thesimsbuilding Reddit. That's all I've learned though lol ;)
I see your point. I make Battlefield 1 videos so i usually post in the Bf1 subreddit. But last might i got a bit CRAZY and posted in the "gaming" reddit and got blasted lol[DOUBLEPOST=1484465331,1484465249][/DOUBLEPOST]
I used to use reddit all the time for posting my videos, should I get involved with the community more with posting and commenting on things? Also does anyone have any recommendations for subreddit's for my kind of videos? (Vlogs, skits, rants, nerdy videos)
Whenever i use it i see alot of views very quickly. But like people are saying we must use the proper reddits and be active in the community. FOr recommendations. i usually google the most popular or most used reddits and dig around there. Google can help tremendously trying to find the proper subreddit.

Reactions: Becky Keegan

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You MUST participate before posting video links. Redditors hate pump-and-dump.

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Absolutely yes, but be careful. They don't like self-promote, so be sure to post there, help others. I gained many subscribers from there, they are great if you are good with them. I use Newtubers sub-reditt. ;)

Reactions: Brian Benedict