Using Reddit?

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Hey everyone, Hope you guys are doing well today. I've been reading the guides on here on how to properly use Reddit. They have been extremely helpful, thank you all for sharing. I started using Reddit more heavily the other night. Posting on different subreddits while applying by the rules properly. However, It seems everywhere i posted my videos, people would find something i was doing wrong, point that out then get extremely butthurt. Over the fact i just started posting on that particular subreddit, and my post would get deleted. Have any of you guys came across this issue? and how do you get away with posting on numerous reddits for promotion.

That's reddit in a nutshell. The most negative feedback I receive is from reddit. It's good for views but I've never gained any subscribers or longtime viewers from there. The best way to do it is to become a redditor, comment on stuff, start discussions, post other people's stuff, and post your own content every now and then since they hate self-promotion.

That's reddit in a nutshell. The most negative feedback I receive is from reddit. It's good for views but I've never gained any subscribers or longtime viewers from there. The best way to do it is to become a redditor, comment on stuff, start discussions, post other people's stuff, and post your own content every now and then since they hate self-promotion.

I kind of figured that as much. I get alot of hate from reddit every time i post. I just see alot of people on here saying they get decent traffic from reddit so I'm assuming it's working for some people.

HI GUYS ! Any clue on how to use this? I just created my page and i have no idea how to like talk to other people in a thread & or connect with others on here.
Shoot me a message with some tips if you guys have any. Also, what is REDDIT & should i use it to promote myself?

HI GUYS ! Any clue on how to use this? I just created my page and i have no idea how to like talk to other people in a thread & or connect with others on here.
Shoot me a message with some tips if you guys have any. Also, what is REDDIT & should i use it to promote myself?

Hey welcome to YTTALK! Reddit is a site where people can talk about anything they want in a particular niche they have subreddits for every topic. It's basically a giant forum with tons of topics. Anyways welcome to the forum. There's an introduction section if you want to introduce yourself[DOUBLEPOST=1484417332,1484416817][/DOUBLEPOST]

You can use Reddit to promote yourself, it will get you some views. But like i was saying sometimes you get backlash. That's what i am having a hard time with.

If you want dislikes, share on reddit. They treat anyone who is not famous harshly but upvote vomit from popular people.

If you want dislikes, share on reddit. They treat anyone who is not famous harshly but upvote vomit from popular people.

I agree, I'm just more curious as to how others use it with success. I've seen some people put techniques on here how to use it properly. I just don't get how they do it without getting blasted.

I agree, I'm just more curious as to how others use it with success. I've seen some people put techniques on here how to use it properly. I just don't get how they do it without getting blasted.

Friends with reddit accounts to give the first 10 upvotes and or already have a fanbase on reddit because i have seen a no name youtube make a video for example "Youtube screwing over youtubers with constantly changing algorithms", he gets all the hate for lack of "proof", then GRADEAUNDERA posts the exact same video, says the exact same things, provides little to no proof, other than the same thing the no name youtuber stated. 2 million views instantly, everyone is in agreement, the same people upvote it and the no name youtuber continues to receive hate and dislikes.

Back