Using Reddit to Promote.

stravy gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Facebook and twitter?
That is a great place, bit I'm not really sure how to get it out since I just started with Facebook and Twitter. I got 0 followers and no friends. Any good idéa to change that?

TwinTails

Got music?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
That is a great place, bit I'm not really sure how to get it out since I just started with Facebook and Twitter. I got 0 followers and no friends. Any good idéa to change that?
Follow @YTRetweets that guy will help you out, follow back and RT anything you tell him to ;)

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Reddit isn't really good for promoting your own content, but more for promoting other people's content. I haven't seen any video hit the 'hot' news feed that was promoted by the owner. Then again, I've only been addicted for the past 3 days, so I don't know

stravy gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Reddit isn't really good for promoting your own content, but more for promoting other people's content. I haven't seen any video hit the 'hot' news feed that was promoted by the owner. Then again, I've only been addicted for the past 3 days, so I don't know
Thanks for your opinion!

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I've always tried to use Reddit for promotion but never got any results. I find learning more about SEO can help you get more views on youtube.

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
i went viral because some one posted my signature video on there. when ever i post my own content get's almost no views

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
No, no and no!
Too many trolls are lurking about there!
Haha that's true, but if you put your videos in sub reddits there isn't as many for example I have gained 1 dislike through reddit but about 20 likes??