Using Cards for POLLING purposes

Reaction score
Hey All!

I am a karaoke singer and have my own channel on YouTube. I have made a list of all of the musical Artists that I would enjoy recording their music. Currently, I have 41 singers on my list. My goal is to get people to come to my channel and vote for the singers on my list that they like the most so that I know which singers to record music for first!

What I do have is that I created a custom thumbnail that simply has my picture and words that say "If you like this Artist please vote for them in our POLL!" I then made a short 2-minute video using this thumbnail.

I would be grateful to anyone who can offer me some guidance here on how best to get the information I am looking for.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
State the purpose of your video at the beginning of each video which can be to compare two artists. In the course of the video show the audience watching a bit about both artists, and their type of music while drawing the attention of the viewers to the video cards to vote their choice. That's how I look at it, but I guess you already had that in mind