Using a discord to keep fans engaged

satiricals

I've Got It
This thread is to explore the concept of using discord to give viewers a place to talk, thus staying engaged in a creator's works.

Due to concepts such as subscriber burn, I'm NOT asking what magical number of subscribers you should have to start a discord server. What type of views someone (even if a hypothetical person) pulls in regularly would be more applicable to this discussion than that.

Also tips and tricks regarding to the strategy of using discord to keeps fan engaged can also be discussed here.

We started one for our gaming channel( ( about 30k subs but the server is pretty much always occupied by fans of our main channel (over 600k subs). We just make sure there’s a cast member that goes on discord at least once a day to interact with the fans and answer a few questions.

I recently made one too mainly to be able to play videogames with subscribers when I can! It's pretty active and an easy way for me to post new videos / channelupdates

We started one for our gaming channel( ( about 30k subs but the server is pretty much always occupied by fans of our main channel (over 600k subs). We just make sure there’s a cast member that goes on discord at least once a day to interact with the fans and answer a few questions.
Good tips about sending in someone associated with the show once a day.

I recently made one too mainly to be able to play videogames with subscribers when I can! It's pretty active and an easy way for me to post new videos / channelupdates

I checked out your channel after I saw a reply on a different thread. You get pretty good view to subscriber ratio. Now that you mention you mess with discord, I wonder how much having a discord link helped when it came to the earlier days of hitting active search volumes for views.

Good tips about sending in someone associated with the show once a day.

I checked out your channel after I saw a reply on a different thread. You get pretty good view to subscriber ratio. Now that you mention you mess with discord, I wonder how much having a discord link helped when it came to the earlier days of hitting active search volumes for views.

Yea some videos to really well which I'm really happy about! I only made the discord recently after I got steady views

Though not familiar with discord, I have certainly noticed more people advertising and utilizing it for their channels, so it is becoming increasingly popular with youtubers. Might be worth looking into!

Though not familiar with discord, I have certainly noticed more people advertising and utilizing it for their channels, so it is becoming increasingly popular with youtubers. Might be worth looking into!
Yeah that's why I started this thread: to get a look into the scene
I'm using this forum as tool yo LOL

Back