[USA] The best time to upload videos !

GaMerdav

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The time designated for YouTube to collect videos to feature from 6-12PM EST (the most popular timeframe) is 3-5PM EST. Well if your audience is mainly from USA, you should upload your videos between 3 & 5 to optimize your ranking.

Hope it helps, cheers

MsRandomLP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The time designated for YouTube to collect videos to feature from 6-12PM EST (the most popular timeframe) is 3-5PM EST. Well if your audience is mainly from USA, you should upload your videos between 3 & 5 to optimize your ranking.

Hope it helps, cheers
That actually helps! Thanks a lot! :D

Vgamelp

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can say this is accurate. I upload mine at 4pm est and they do well....most of the time lol

MsRandomLP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can say this is accurate. I upload mine at 4pm est and they do well....most of the time lol
Mines not really lol, but thats okay I'll keep working hard, but sometimes I don't make it lol gotta work on that.

Vgamelp

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mines not really lol, but thats okay I'll keep working hard, but sometimes I don't make it lol gotta work on that.
I watched a couple of your videos, and I can say you're doing a fantastic job. I can see you getting pretty big. :)

Reactions: MsRandomLP

MsRandomLP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I watched a couple of your videos, and I can say you're doing a fantastic job. I can see you getting pretty big. :)
You did? That makes me feel really confident! Thanks a lot! I will keep doing my best! Best of luck to you too!!! :D You just made my night so thanks :D

ExtroseGamerAE

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great information to know, I was always searching for the best time to upload, thanks dude!

Reactions: GaMerdav

BigT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for posting this!

Reactions: GaMerdav