Short Film URGENTLY NEED VOICE ACTORS!!!

Alimistair

Reaction score
I am in need of a male voice for 60 or so words to do a radio style report. (Can also use a female voice as well but would prefer a deep male voice). For more information msg me on here I guess. (BRITISH ONLY)

Attachments

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am in need of a male voice for 60 or so words to do a radio style report. (Can also use a female voice as well but would prefer a deep male voice). For more information msg me on here I guess. (BRITISH ONLY)
I do acting with my voice, sometimes. I can do a British accent, if that counts. xD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm British and have an excellent microphone and recording software, I haven't got any experience with VA but I can always give it a shot for you regardless of whether you end up using it or not :D

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I can try. I read off of scripts often. So it shouldn't be too different. Right?

Alimistair

Reaction score
I'm British and have an excellent microphone and recording software, I haven't got any experience with VA but I can always give it a shot for you regardless of whether you end up using it or not :D
Yeah sure dude go ahead I'll put the parts from the script here, basically your a radio news reporter but like not over the top more like Heart Radio or BBC radio. Anywhere for the radio announcer it fades in and cuts off, if you could say random words that fit in with what's being said before and after just so it's easier for me to cut and FADE it. Screenshot_2015-03-29-19-08-10.png Screenshot_2015-03-29-19-07-22.png

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah sure dude go ahead I'll put the parts from the script here, basically your a radio news reporter but like not over the top more like Heart Radio or BBC radio. Anywhere for the radio announcer it fades in and cuts off, if you could say random words that fit in with what's being said before and after just so it's easier for me to cut and FADE it. View attachment 28054 View attachment 28053
Sorted, I've sent you a message with the details.

L3MPLAYS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be interested always wanted to get into to voice acting, You can hear my voice on my channel see if you like it, I am from the UK, Let me know :)