URGENT - Youtube won't upload my video

SteriousFilms

Sterious people making skits/ other random stuff
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I tried rendering it in various formats: avi, mp4, wmw. I rendered from Sony Vegas pro 11.
There isn't anything unusual in the title, tags or description, but after it loads up to 100% it says that the server didn't accept my video.
Help! O.O

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's weird. I'll go upload a video right now to one of my secondary channels and see if it's a system problem for everyone. I'll report back in a few minutes.[DOUBLEPOST=1351711624,1351711436][/DOUBLEPOST]My upload worked! But I couldn't like a video I was watching.

Also got a message from someone else with sub box issues!

SteriousFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Solved, it wasn't the file I think.
Uploaded it in an incognito page and it worked out, still, it was friggin weird...

Reactions: Kath

Gus Monkeyton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey, glad you've got it worked out. Note: I've also found that YouTube doesn't like hyphens, dashes or other characters in titles upon upload.

MaineJunker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
FWIW, I had an issue a few months ago when my Vegas 11 MP4's were uploading youtube would say it didn't recognize the format but it continued to upload and ended up working fine. My guess it was a problem on youtube's end. The problem with cutting edge sites like Youtube is the technology is being upgraded and tweaked nonstop which results in inconsistent and potentially buggy behavior. Glad you got it working.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Wow, I just checked out your channel....you guys are really good :D subbed!

Reactions: SteriousFilms

SteriousFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Wow, I just checked out your channel....you guys are really good :D subbed!
Thanks Katherine, I replied already on Youtube to your comment but I wanted to thank you personally here too.
It's people like you that really make me feel like I'm doing something special and this really motivates me to do more and more, so thanks again ;)

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
By the way, which one are you? :D The one in the white? or the one in the black?? And yeah I mean it......keep up the good work!!!!!

SteriousFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
By the way, which one are you? :D The one in the white? or the one in the black?? And yeah I mean it......keep up the good work!!!!!
In the latest video I'm the one in black :)