URGENT! Need help finding a missing playlist!

Kikivh

Reaction score
Okay, so first time on here but i hope you guys can help me!

Unfortunately my sister took her own life feb 22 of this year. In her final note to us she gave us a link to a youtube playlist with songs we can remember her by and play at her cremation. If we type in the url we get the notice the playlist doesn’t exist. We tried everything to find out her channel name but didn’t have any luck. We don’t have acces to her mail or mobile phone. She has an android phone and owns a gmail account.
Maybe you guys know a way to figure out her channel Id or playlist id?
It would mean the world to us!!!!
Thanks in advanced.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sorry you had to go through that.

I can't guarantee anything but what's the url you thought it was?
We could try to brute force something by using similar characters swapping '0' (zero) for uppercase and lower case O. Swapping lower case L's with i's and 1's. (so on and so one)
No guarantee but I'd spend an hour working on this if you could share the link you originally tried.

Do you know if she ever commented on a youtube video?
Do you know if she may have subscribed to your channel? You maybe able to see her channel name through your analytics if she has.
Did she give you a playlist name? You may be able to do a google search for it, if the playlist is not unlisted or private.

Did she have a profile picture she often used? You maybe able to do a reverse image search (though this is unlikely to work)

Sadly, it's possible the playlist was unlisted, which would make it impossible to find without just brute forcing the URL variations. The url could also be private, which would make it impossible to find without having her account.

I'm willing to help with testing out variations of the url for an hour if you share the playlist. Either way h
ope you find it.

Reactions: Hulio