URGENT Help !!Need some advice and Help regarding partnership Deal please

Encryption

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Guys,

I've been speaking with an organisation called BBTV about a partnership.

Don't laugh but I hadn't heard of them or TGN as I am very new to the gaming world properly.

Anyway cutting a long story short my channel has been offered a partnership with BBTV who scout on behalf of TGN and I have no idea whether
1) Its Genuine
2) Its a good thing to do?
3) Does anyone else have a partnership with them?

I want my site to grow, to get more subs and views and become someone who people enjoy watching and come back again and again to view.

To have a partnership where it is likely views and subs will go up is a massive bonus for me as I want to keep improving and moving this channel on.

So what do you all think shall I go ahead with this and if so why and if not why not?

Last edited:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum for you. ^_^

Reactions: Encryption

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can't help you with the legitness of them or any of that, but I can add in an opinion.

From what I've seen there's hardly any networks that will give you traffic, I've never gone looking at some random network even the one that has the biggest gamers (Maker) and looked at their roster for YouTubers. Frankly I doubt many at all actively seek networks for their dose of new content so hoping to get bigger just from joining a network seems severely inaccurate to me.

From everything I've read a network gives you 1) less money than you'd normally get 2) a music library which in most cases you could buy yourself for less money than the % loss from "splitting" revenue with the network.

and idk might be forgetting a 3rd thing, but overall it seems really bad overall. Maybe people that have a long standing experience with networks can give better reviews of them.

Reactions: Encryption

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
No matter what they promise, they're not going to increase your traffic. That's completely on you.

They'll give you music, different payment options, a few tools to better assist you, and forums...all while taking a percentage of your cut.

Instead, I'd recommend finding free music (there's plenty out there and plenty is really good), installing TubeBuddy, using this community...and keeping all money earned for yourself.

Large channels use networks because they get perks that the rest can't get....advertising/ promotions, licensing deals, higher paying ads, and so on...but, unless you're getting many millions of views a month, you'll never see those features.