Uploading DJ Mixes to YouTube

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
did you read my entire message? I said that i've spoken with the guy who owns dubset. All the remixes get a license through dubset to be allowed on YouTube. Go look up dubset. It's plainly clear. Even avicii who recently passed way used it and he was selling songs like crazy. Major artists use dusbet for this reason because they don't have to go through complicated paperwork. The license clearance is already done for anyone who uploads the songs. Why don't you email the guy who owns dubset and ask him how he's so sure there aren't any problems.

Note that I didn't say anything about Dubset. I only stated that, if someone wants to post something without risk of a strike or claim, they need to make sure they have all of the necessary rights or create everything themselves.

Dubset would be a way of doing just that- securing the necessary rights.

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You will probably only get copy CLAIMS and not strikes.
There is a big difference.

reload472

Reaction score
I never said I wanted to get away with a copyright issue. Like I said I'm more than willing to give the full royalty percentage to the used artists their music I just don't want my account to get messed up.

BTW I've checked out and contacted dubset. They however don't partner with youtube so they couldn't help me unfortunately.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
But here's the thing, even if you give them all of your revenue, you are still breaking the law. It doesn't matter how you rationalize it or justify it to yourself, you are still in the legal wrong.