Upload Time?

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys in your opinion what is the best time to upload videos because on my channel i upload anytime.

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
To me personally its friday - sunday from 3-8pm eastern time. From experience thats the time i find most activity based on my youtube stats and realtime statistics. I do upload videos during weekdays too its not like i leave the rest of the days empty just to wait for the weekend. During that time i just make sure i upload around 3-8pm eastern time and thats all.

Brewin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you haven't already I'd link your channel to a google analytics account. They would tell you what time of day your channel is most visited and I would upload then. For me it's in the range of 4-6 PM EST.

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys in your opinion what is the best time to upload videos because on my channel i upload anytime.
Maybe you could install the plugin "TubeBuddy" ? It's a YouTube plugin and it's really helpful. With that plugin you can see your best upload time :)
It shows the best day/hour. You should try it

Reactions: Anjim and newage

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe you could install the plugin "TubeBuddy" ? It's a YouTube plugin and it's really helpful. With that plugin you can see your best upload time :)
It shows the best day/hour. You should try it
I agree