Upload scheduled

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It says allow partners so does that mean I can only get it when I am partnered and can't get it when only monetised?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It says allow partners so does that mean I can only get it when I am partnered and can't get it when only monetised?
If you're monetized you are a Partner. Partnership has changed on YouTube.

You're not a 'full' Partner, you need to be in a network to become one of those, but anyone with a monetized video is now considered a Partner.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If you're monetized you are a Partner. Partnership has changed on YouTube.

You're not a 'full' Partner, you need to be in a network to become one of those, but anyone with a monetized video is now considered a Partner.
Oh right okay. Also it says You can schedule a video publish time only if you set the video as private or scheduled on the upload landing page. What is the upload landing page?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Oh right okay. Also it says You can schedule a video publish time only if you set the video as private or scheduled on the upload landing page. What is the upload landing page?
That's the page that pops up when you're actually uploading. There are settings on there for you to set it as private/published etc.

2CanadianGamers

Certified Canadian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a partner (I can monetise but I don't) and I seem to slowly get all the different features...I got scheduled publishing awhile ago (along with a few other features) then I got Thumbnails and I think I will soon get the partner background. It almost seems to just sort of randomly give them out. It's really weird.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
There is an article on Google somewhere that states every few weeks they dish out these things to users, and they come in after X amount of time on YouTube, so I guess that's the reason for the wait etc.

2CanadianGamers

Certified Canadian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok, I get what happened...you uploaded it publicly and once it is up you can no longer schedule it because well, it is already out there. If you make it private or schedule it from the start it works.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Ok, I get what happened...you uploaded it publicly and once it is up you can no longer schedule it because well, it is already out there. If you make it private or schedule it from the start it works.
OH I see sorry I assumed that you wanted to upload a vid not that you already had. that makes sense. Yes once a video is publicly uploaded it can't be chanted. Thanks 2CG! Lol, silly Frankie.

Reactions: 2CanadianGamers

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
But I cant click schedule I can only click private? But then I have to manually make it public on the day I want it to be seen but if I cant use the pc then I cant manually do it???

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
OH I see sorry I assumed that you wanted to upload a vid not that you already had. that makes sense. Yes once a video is publicly uploaded it can't be chanted. Thanks 2CG! Lol, silly Frankie.
I already knew that.