Upload Schedule

teirontv

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm kind of new here so I don't which forum to post this thread in but whoever is reading this I need your help:

I am making a YouTube comeback and I can't decide on what schedule to use. I either want weekly or bi-weekly (every other week).

And there's pros and cons to both. If I upload weekly, I would be uploading more but it would kind of be quantity over quality. If I upload bi-weekly (every other week), it would give me more time and I would be able to upload quality content but I wouldn't be uploading as much.

I am also considering to just free-ball it, meaning that I would upload when the short film or web series episode is ready to uploaded.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I upload every week, sometimes I end up skipping a week because I’m still editing that weeks video my quality is good it doesn’t go down just don’t rush your editing just upload a video. If you can’t upload a video every week than don’t worry about upload when you can.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

I think you should start with weekly. It's easier to commit to. It can always be increased in the future if you wish.

King Fansuri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
You should upload weekly. For me I regret skipping one vid for the week and it really impact my views and subs. Reason why you should upload weekly is because not only you get notice but over time, im sure you will improve on the quality of the videos and learn cause no point working so hard and posting a well edited video bi weekly or freeball cause that will give you short term spikes and probably you won't get pop up in search .

That's my opinion tho

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

YonderYon

Reaction score
Weekly would be easier to keep up with viewers. You might want to have a filler episode every once in a while to give yourself a creative break. Major tv shows pull that kind of thing all the time.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
How about...no schedule at all for now?
You say you make a YouTube comeback so I assume you only have none or very little subscribers.
Just start making videos and after you made and uploaded your first ten videos you will see what schedule fits to you best.
People don't subscribe to your channel because of your schedule, they subscribe because they like your videos.
So just start making videos.