Upload problems

FruckFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm trying to upload new clips from my camera, but it's giving me old clips that I deleted a long time ago instead. I don't know if it's my computer, my camera, my memory card, or even my current editing program, windows live movie maker... Can anybody help?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't quite understand your problem. You're trying to upload video A and it's uploading video B? Is that what you're saying?

FruckFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, I'm trying to upload videos that are on my camera right now, but it's giving me videos that I have deleted instead.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
No, I'm trying to upload videos that are on my camera right now, but it's giving me videos that I have deleted instead.
I'm sorry I don't quite know what you mean. What is giving you the deleted videos? Your camera? Have you exported them to your computer first?

FruckFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No. So you mean I may have to transfer from my card to my computer before putting them in a program? I'm doing it straight from the card.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
No. So you mean I may have to transfer from my card to my computer before putting them in a program? I'm doing it straight from the card.
It might help to do that yeah. This is gonna sound like a really silly question, but are you uploading the correct file? Could you be picking the wrong one? (lol sorry)

FruckFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, I'm uploading the right ones. I played them before putting them in the program, and it was the one I wanted. But it changed to another when I put it in. I'm gonna try and take them off the card and put them in "My Videos"... thanks for the help so far! I appreciate it!