Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Im in a difficult situation.

I had alot tests this week in school so i had no time to write songs.And that ruins my schedule.

But i have a freestyle recorded.Its not impressive,video will not have any effects.Will be pretty lame.Symph said im improving everytime when a new song comes out so i dont want to let him down.

What should i do?

Upload a lame song or ruin the schedule?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would rather ruin the schedule if it is that bad, you dont sound happy with it yourself and if you feel that way then others will probably feel the same way too. Could you not do a video to fill the gap perhaps a vlog?

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I would rather ruin the schedule if it is that bad, you dont sound happy with it yourself and if you feel that way then others will probably feel the same way too. Could you not do a video to fill the gap perhaps a vlog?
Well i got an idea...i got few really old tracks i recorded so what if i make a "Comming up" video where i play 20 sec of each video...starting from the oldest and finishing with newest...with comentary....is that a good idea?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well i got an idea...i got few really old tracks i recorded so what if i make a "Comming up" video where i play 20 sec of each video...starting from the oldest and finishing with newest...with comentary....is that a good idea?
It sounds good to me :)

Reactions: MegaCodeG

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started making vlogs cause of this situation. I haven't officially promised to upload videos once a week or what ever but I do try.
So when there were times that I was going on two weeks, and it felt like i needed something, I decided to make vlogs to fill in the gap, and to say "Hey I'm still here!"

Reactions: Michael

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I started making vlogs cause of this situation. I haven't officially promised to upload videos once a week or what ever but I do try.
So when there were times that I was going on two weeks, and it felt like i needed something, I decided to make vlogs to fill in the gap, and to say "Hey I'm still here!"
what is a vlog?

Status
Not open for further replies.