Update to Reviews and Rate My Branding Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone,

We have been making some changes today to allow all members to request reviews of their content and gain feedback on their branding.

As of now the Reviews and Channel Feedback forum and Rate My Branding is merged, this means that all threads containing requests for feedback on branding are now a part of the Reviews and Channel Feedback forum and all future requests must be posted there too.

We have come up with a new set of rules/guidelines for the Reviews and Channel Feedback forum which can be read here:

http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/

Please note all threads posted within the forum must stick to the guidelines posted in the thread linked to above and are on approval only.

Hopefully this change will bring you all more reviews when requested :)

Thanks for reading.

How does this affect providing reviews? Like on my thread in there, I was covering everything, channel/video/art etc all in one big review for each person. With your rules it now says:
You can request a review of the following:
  • A single video
  • Channel branding including intros, outros, banners, avatars etc
  • Your video and channel SEO and your channel in general
Does that only apply to people asking for reviews on separate threads, or can I only review one area now, when they ask me on my thread? Confused :confused:

How does this affect providing reviews? Like on my thread in there, I was covering everything, channel/video/art etc all in one big review for each person. With your rules it now says:

Does that only apply to people asking for reviews on separate threads, or can I only review one area now, when they ask me on my thread? Confused :confused:

The rules are mainly for request threads, your thread is fine :)

Oh cool! Now maybe we will have less people requesting members to check their channels out on other unrelated threads as well. I think this is a cool idea and will help a lot of people.

I think its an excellent change as always, its good to give it its own section, means people without VIP can get video reviews too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back