Update to Forum Structure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, I have been updating some of the forum structure tonight to reflect some cool updates and to make sure everything is more streamlined for you all and so that it is easier to find new posts and threads within the forums.

The biggest change is that I have removed all of our subforums, this means all threads have been moved to a relevant forum and now have a prefix added to each thread. For example, all Sony Vegas Tutorials from the Sony Vegas Tutorial subforum are now in the YouTube Articles/Tutorials forum and all such threads are now prefixed with Sony Vegas rather than having a forum dedicated to it which will help us keep things more cleaner and easier to find.

You will notice that we now have thread prefixes in many forums and here are some of them for an example:

Social Media Promotion Prefixes:

Twitter
Facebook

Branding and Channel Design Prefixes:

Request (for graphic request threads)
Completed (for completed request threads)

Video Editing, Software and Hardware Prefixes:

Video Project WIP

Channel/Video Promotion Prefixes:

Sub4Sub
Like4Like
Comment4Comment

Chillout Room Prefixes:

Game (for forum games)

I have done this mainly to keep things uncluttered and easy to find without having to find a specific subforum.

I hope everyone is happy with these changes! If anyone has any suggestions for other prefixes please make a suggestion here:

http://yttalk.com/forums/site-support-and-suggestions.5/

Here is a preview so you can see what I am talking about above:

prefixes.png

More to come soon too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.