Upcoming Changes to MCNs & Monetization for Network Partners - Affiliate and Managed

fatcat321

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
he is a liar, a god damn liar.
MR not that famous... ur channel seems rad and kinda funny :).. i subbed... what camera do u use? and can u see my channel too :A)... BTW im not spamming :)

katysbeautychannel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It won't matter, anyway. The worst that will happen is that we have to get a day ahead of our schedule, upload as private for a day until monetization is approved, then hit the switch and go public with the video.

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
It won't matter, anyway. The worst that will happen is that we have to get a day ahead of our schedule, upload as private for a day until monetization is approved, then hit the switch and go public with the video.
Why not just do a scheduled upload instead?

katysbeautychannel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, you can, but the approval won't happen until 24 hours after that scheduled time.[DOUBLEPOST=1394850098,1394850039][/DOUBLEPOST]Or so I was led to believe when my network gave us the info about this.

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Yes, you can, but the approval won't happen until 24 hours after that scheduled time.[DOUBLEPOST=1394850098,1394850039][/DOUBLEPOST]Or so I was led to believe when my network gave us the info about this.
Hmm I'm not with a network but I've always gotten my monetization approvals long before my videos went live.