Upcoming Animation Ideas (Voice acting recruited also)

seany

Reaction score
Hey, so yeah, im a fan/original content animator on youtube, and i have quite a few animations coming up, these include:

• NewPAIR game: Parody of the newlywed game but features characters of cartoon/anime characters.
  • Sora Catches Up on his Homework: Sora from the Kingdom Hearts franchise attempts to do his homework, but is distracted by Xion, Roxas, and Ventus.
  • plus others

The current one im working on is a "Ask The Characters: Korra Edition" animation but thats near completion and will be uploaded soon. The next "major" animation will probably be the Newlypair game.

So, anyone reading this thread, if you're a cartoon/anime/movie fan, feel free to comment and give ideas for this animation (or any other ones you'd think would be cool). Im thinking that one pairing will be Goku and Chichi (so if anyone here can do a decent Goku or Chichi, let me know XD). Ill need 2 more pairings for this animation as well. It can be anything! like Harry Potter and Ginny for example, etc XD.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Contact me on my YouTube account! I would like to work with you!

AreYouAwareBro

I check out your videos if you comment on mine!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, so yeah, im a fan/original content animator on youtube, and i have quite a few animations coming up, these include:

• NewPAIR game: Parody of the newlywed game but features characters of cartoon/anime characters.
  • Sora Catches Up on his Homework: Sora from the Kingdom Hearts franchise attempts to do his homework, but is distracted by Xion, Roxas, and Ventus.
  • plus others
The current one im working on is a "Ask The Characters: Korra Edition" animation but thats near completion and will be uploaded soon. The next "major" animation will probably be the Newlypair game.

So, anyone reading this thread, if you're a cartoon/anime/movie fan, feel free to comment and give ideas for this animation (or any other ones you'd think would be cool). Im thinking that one pairing will be Goku and Chichi (so if anyone here can do a decent Goku or Chichi, let me know XD). Ill need 2 more pairings for this animation as well. It can be anything! like Harry Potter and Ginny for example, etc XD.
If you ever need a voice actor let me know I'm always down for it! I use an H2N for recording :)