Up to any suggestions!

tiooooooo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi everyone!

Just want to share some thoughts here, if you wathced a travel video (places, scenic view) would you rather to hear some narrative speech to introduce that place?

I never tried that before, and really im a bit shy to talk in front of the camera lol

And for gopro user; how do you guys get a good sound recording from the footage? Do you record it separately? ;)

Cheers ;;;)))

Tivo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you should let the video speak for itself. I watched your tokyo video and it was really good! As for the sound, you can get better sound if the gopro cage has an opening for the mic which you can buy if you don't have. It will take a lot of time to add sounds in post, but I think it will be worth it. I used an on camera mic for all my travel videos, but I will definitely add more sounds in post for future videos.

CubiCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
perhaps go somewhere in between; A little introduction speech at the start and then another small talk at the end of your travel video. Just to engage more with your audience. Personally i tend to like channels where i get to know the person behind the channel more then the channels where its only content. Then again, thats just my personal oppinion.

tiooooooo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think you should let the video speak for itself. I watched your tokyo video and it was really good! As for the sound, you can get better sound if the gopro cage has an opening for the mic which you can buy if you don't have. It will take a lot of time to add sounds in post, but I think it will be worth it. I used an on camera mic for all my travel videos, but I will definitely add more sounds in post for future videos.
Hey thanks! not as good as sam kold videos tho lol do you mean by the skeleton cage? but it will be no use if i do some extreme sport.... and really im thinking of buying new camera for extra focuses. any suggestion?

tiooooooo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
perhaps go somewhere in between; A little introduction speech at the start and then another small talk at the end of your travel video. Just to engage more with your audience. Personally i tend to like channels where i get to know the person behind the channel more then the channels where its only content. Then again, thats just my personal oppinion.
so like a description about the place? or just speak something out of the blue for my new trademark? lol thanks for the suggestion tho!

CubiCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so like a description about the place? or just speak something out of the blue for my new trademark? lol thanks for the suggestion tho!
depends on the situation i guess, for example, lets say you make a video on a place you actually visited, then you could point out some really nice landmarks or so or talk about what the country has to offer.
not so easy to just say what imean with 'introduction speech', really depends on the content

Tivo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey thanks! not as good as sam kold videos tho lol do you mean by the skeleton cage? but it will be no use if i do some extreme sport.... and really im thinking of buying new camera for extra focuses. any suggestion?
Ahhh. Any DSLR cameras can work. Color grading makes any footage look good. you don't need a expensive one. I use a Nikon D5500. there's a video on my channel that is just a Montage of color graded footage .