ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It says you are at 696 subscribers :eek:
livecounts.net/channel/UCx-1y6sbyJYX6bG3O2LQnFA
Yeah the live counts says i have dropped by 200 but it hasn't changed on my channel yet :/[DOUBLEPOST=1486598466,1486595883][/DOUBLEPOST]lol my subs have updated to the new amount now on my channel fml

LIAM LEWIS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys so i had 278 subscribers before,
Obviously im not a big youtuber but thats a huge achievement for me, so i was on my page before i checked my little icon in the top right corner and it says 261 so i was disappointed but ive check again (a few hours later) now its 244!

I dont understand whats happening, ive not posted anything controversial or had many dislikes on any of my videos, and i sure as hell have never purchased subscribers, but how can they all disappear like that? and so rapidly? is youtube having some kind of glitch or somethings, will my subs come back?

Zack Daniels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I had 59, it's now saying I have zero haha!

Apparently it's a glitch in the code, misrepresenting your subs, so you still have 278, just gotta wait for YT to fix it.

Reactions: LIAM LEWIS

LIAM LEWIS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I had 59, it's now saying I have zero haha!

Apparently it's a glitch in the code, misrepresenting your subs, so you still have 278, just gotta wait for YT to fix it.
oh right! thanks for that, i thought my channel had gone all tana mongeau and people had started unsubbing! :')

Zack Daniels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Haha yeah no should be all fine, pretty sure YT have already tweeted saying not to worry, the glitch is so bad that some people are being shown as in negative sub count haha!

LIAM LEWIS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Haha yeah no should be all fine, pretty sure YT have already tweeted saying not to worry, the glitch is so bad that some people are being shown as in negative sub count haha!
oh how crazy!! thanks dude, that stopped me worrying haha :')

Reactions: Zack Daniels

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Also remember that the sub count you see on your channel page is not up-to-date. The number you see at the top right drop down when you go to your creator studio or the number you see on a site using the same API such as livecount.net will always be more accurate.

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This didn't affect me, or at least I am unaware if it did. If it's fixed now, then I must have missed all the excitement while I was at work today. :D

nutwad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This happens to me sometimes. It'll go all the way down to 20 and I would freak out. All I have to do is refresh the page and it goes back to normal.