Unlisted Channel Intro

JayWash124

Whoop Whoop
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is it a good idea to have my channel intro unlisted? People are still able to view it on the channel, but can't see it in browse videos. I kinda like that but dunno if it's a good idea.

MotokiMaxted

what is this
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's what I plan to do when I make my trailer. Good question, interested to hear what other people say.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I think to have it unlisted because I don't feel the need to have it public. The people who are already subscribed to me know what my channel is about, and there is no need to have it public. Plus you can see exactly how many nonsubscribers are visiting your channel by the views on that video.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think to have it unlisted because I don't feel the need to have it public. The people who are already subscribed to me know what my channel is about, and there is no need to have it public. Plus you can see exactly how many nonsubscribers are visiting your channel by the views on that video.
I never thought of it like that.

I didn't have a trailer; Ive just been swapping my 'trailer' video for my newest video whenever I release one. (before I switched back, that is)

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I never thought of it like that.

I didn't have a trailer; Ive just been swapping my 'trailer' video for my newest video whenever I release one. (before I switched back, that is)
I don't have a trailer either, but I put a video of my intro on my gaming channel and set that to the trailer and unlisted haha.

I have been putting off the trailer haha. I really need to work on one.

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
If we bothered to make one, we would have it unlisted. There's no need to show it to subscribers since they're already subscribed-and there's no need to push out a non-monetized video to subscribers who would gladly watch a monetized video instead.

Reactions: KGATV