Gaming Unique Gaming Team

DatMasterHunts

Hello Guys or Gals
I present a challenge, the same challenge that most face when doing these threads. I do want to make friends and I do want to have some great times. If anyone remembers the absolutely god Seananners, I want to make the same type of content that he did. I don't want to stick to one game or two or even three, but play multiple games in a comedic style.

I am faced with a challenge on my own, and that is to find people that can cooperate together, give times that they are fine with, and sit for good two-three hours playing games for recording! It can be difficult since most new channels that come up to me ask for shout outs since I am a well over 1k Youtuber. I am not looking for selfish people, and I believe that I can help with tips and tricks with new channels if they want to actually want to put in the time.

Requirements are simple:

- There isn't a subscriber count limit. (As long as I don't get people whining or asking for shout outs I am fine if you have 1, 10, 100, whatever.)
- Be at least 18 years of age. (I would love that at least everybody would be on the same page.)
- Good Microphone. (Not a total fan of hearing background talk or crackling.)

Games I currently playing as of now:

-
Gmod (Anything like TTT, Sandbox, Murder Mystery, etc.)
- Fist Full Of Frags (Free on Steam)
- Generation Zero
- Pavlov VR
- Left4Dead 2 (With Stupid Mods)
- Minecraft (I plan to do a Modded Minecraft Series or even VRCraft Series)
- UNO
- Skribble.io
- CAH (The Website Version)

There will be games down the road that I will buy or get if I do manage to get a badass selection of peeps. For the time I do want to focus trying to get recordings figured out and times for people noted.

Lastly, do not be afraid to come to talk with me. I had a few people that were afraid I would turn them down, but they had promising futures! I even have some of them as friends now.

Discord: DatMasterHunts#2841

Back