Union of Gamers Contract (Curse)

JoseManu

Reaction score
Union of Gamers Contract seems to be good.... My channel qualify for partnership and they sent me a message: "Our partnership contract will let you earn 90% of the profits your channel makes via Youtube.".... "We believe in freedom of choice and our contracts are non lock-in."..... That's really good....

But Union of Gamers belong to Curse, right? (The Union for Gamers program allows you to partner with the Curse Network)...same as TGN (the network I'm leaving) belong to BroadBandTV.... TGN said there's a 100% payout.... but BroadBandTV take a 40% split between your earnings....

My question is if Curse take split with your revenue? I'm still looking for other networks as well.....

Reactions: Invisible

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
You should probably ask the recruiter.

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Union of Gamers Contract seems to be good.... My channel qualify for partnership and they sent me a message: "Our partnership contract will let you earn 90% of the profits your channel makes via Youtube.".... "We believe in freedom of choice and our contracts are non lock-in."..... That's really good....

But Union of Gamers belong to Curse, right? (The Union for Gamers program allows you to partner with the Curse Network)...same as TGN (the network I'm leaving) belong to BroadBandTV.... TGN said there's a 100% payout.... but BroadBandTV take a 40% split between your earnings....

My question is if Curse take split with your revenue? I'm still looking for other networks as well.....

UFG from Curse, work with Maker. They are a weird network. I heard that the split was 90/10, but recently someone had told me that it is really a 60/40 split when it comes down to it. If you get the contract, post the part about the exact revenue share here. If I am not mistaken, their contracts allow for people to be able to talk freely about them. :p

Shane MattZ Flammy

This is a topic I wanted to know more about too.

Do you know if Curse's 90/10 split is really as good as it seems?

Reactions: Invisible

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
UFG from Curse, work with Maker. They are a weird network. I heard that the split was 90/10, but recently someone had told me that it is really a 60/40 split when it comes down to it. If you get the contract, post the part about the exact revenue share here. If I am not mistaken, their contracts allow for people to be able to talk freely about them. :p

Shane MattZ Flammy

This is a topic I wanted to know more about too.

Do you know if Curse's 90/10 split is really as good as it seems?
Actually heard some rumours recently that it is Curse takes 10% after Maker`s already taken some :p