Unfair Misleading Thumbnail Strike

LCBradley3k

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I got a strike on one of my videos that has been doing very well the last few days. My thumbnail is an actual scene from the video and thus is not misleading. I have no way to appeal it either. There's Youtubers out there like Phillip Defranco who actually have misleading thumbnails and they get away with it? It's pretty upsetting because truth be told the thumbnail may have been helping it get views, it was spiderman in the strip club (which was screenshotted right out of the video). It was not misleading and I have no idea what to do.

~ZERO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Um, you cannot appeal. Why is that?

Partnership hero

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I got a strike on one of my videos that has been doing very well the last few days. My thumbnail is an actual scene from the video and thus is not misleading. I have no way to appeal it either. There's Youtubers out there like Phillip Defranco who actually have misleading thumbnails and they get away with it? It's pretty upsetting because truth be told the thumbnail may have been helping it get views, it was spiderman in the strip club (which was screenshotted right out of the video). It was not misleading and I have no idea what to do.
Just because a bunch of people in videos are doing illegal things doesn't mean there is a rule (it just means that they haven't been caught yet).
I think, you have to dispute it, there should be an option to fill it.

Last edited: