Unable to know why I'm not growing? (Give me your honest/brutal review)

MZ-101

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm Absolutely confused!

I'm not really sure as to why my channel is not doing any good. I had one great advice that my videos are quite long but, other than that everyone keeps telling me that "My videos are great!", "Editing is solid!", "Quality video...!" which at first was very flattering and made me feel like I'm going to grow in an instant but, after constant positive feedback but, no noticeable growth. I felt that people enjoy my video but, not the content of the video. For Example they like how my video is presented and edited but, they don't exactly care about Battlefield or the Division or Gaming in general making me think if that's the reason why people seem to hate or more like ignore my channel. You can let me know if that the case. I'm not really sure. So, please be completely honest and brutal. I might argue, true but, I'll never be insulted (unless you mean to insult) So, have at it! Let me know what do you think?!

SnowTigressMusic

Just a girl who loves creating music:)
Reaction score
Checked out your channel; your banner and avatar design look good together! I don't have that many subs yet either, I guess it just depends on finding the right audience for your channel then the subscriptions will follow :)

RedlineVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Your channel looks well established, with the logo, banner, thumbnails, playlists, etc.
I think the reason your channel isn't growing is defiantly like you said, the length of your videos.

I'm not huge into gaming or really know what people want to see in gaming videos, but there were a lot of times in your videos where it is a little boring and not much is going on. Try editing out some parts of your video. When it gets a little dull, or you're not saying anything, just delete it. Even if it cuts out some of the commentary or story of the game.

It will make the watcher less likely to get bored and click away from the video.

Just my thoughts!

MZ-101

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Checked out your channel; your banner and avatar design look good together! I don't have that many subs yet either, I guess it just depends on finding the right audience for your channel then the subscriptions will follow :)
I've been doing this for 2 years. Almost 3 now and to honest it sucks pretty bad. I think that I've hit my peak growth and I can't grow anymore...

DevinLandis

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I checked out some of your videos and honestly, they are really well put together but they are way too long in my opinion. I think you should focus more on cutting out boring parts rather than showing everything you do. Other than that it is great, keep up the hard work.

MZ-101

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your channel looks well established, with the logo, banner, thumbnails, playlists, etc.
I think the reason your channel isn't growing is defiantly like you said, the length of your videos.

I'm not huge into gaming or really know what people want to see in gaming videos, but there were a lot of times in your videos where it is a little boring and not much is going on. Try editing out some parts of your video. When it gets a little dull, or you're not saying anything, just delete it. Even if it cuts out some of the commentary or story of the game.

It will make the watcher less likely to get bored and click away from the video.

Just my thoughts!
Cool! Will try that.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey! I agree with the other ones, your channel looks great!

I must say, it doesn't appeal to me very much since it doesn't have that much personality. Try to give more of yourself to the channel, either by showing you via camera or try to come up with something people will remember you by and think of something makes you special. In this huge pool of Gamers on youtube you can easily go under, so think of something to stand out! :)

If you like doing it, don't give up, you just have to try different approaches. :up2: