UMG keeps blocking my videos worldwide

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
What music are you using? Is it music you have created yourself, or have express permission to use? If not, it won't matter that you rapped your own words over it, or even remixed it, it's someone else's copyright material, sadly. :(

Dat Boi 1D

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What music are you using? Is it music you have created yourself, or have express permission to use? If not, it won't matter that you rapped your own words over it, or even remixed it, it's someone else's copyright material, sadly. :(
I

Last edited:

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I basically just search for beats on youtube and mainly remix certain songs.

and damn i'm scared of getting a copyright strike... well im going to start making original songs then, thanks for your fast reply :)
You're welcome :) basic rule of thumb (especially these days) on YouTube is this:

1. Make your own content, from scratch (or join a network, so you're covered for gaming, etc)
2. If you DO use someone else's stuff like music or film footage never, ever monetize

^ If you follow those two guidelines you'll be set on YT for as long as you're on there.

Reactions: Dat Boi 1D

Dat Boi 1D

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You're welcome :) basic rule of thumb (especially these days) on YouTube is this:

1. Make your own content, from scratch (or join a network, so you're covered for gaming, etc)
2. If you DO use someone else's stuff like music or film footage never, ever monetize

^ If you follow those two guidelines you'll be set on YT for as long as you're on there.
I'

Last edited:

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
dont get known for remix's bud make or pay for beats and write your own rhymes. And as mentioned keeps you in you tubes good books to make cash