Vlog UK Vloggers

adamhackerhart

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey, I only just started YouTubing a month ago but I see that there are a few UK Vloggers out there on this forum so I was wondering whos out there and would possibly be interested in networking etc.

adamhackerhart

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
just to make contacts with vloggers in general, make friends and maybe collaborate, to get social with uk vloggers really

adamhackerhart

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Reactions: BenDoesLife

adamhackerhart

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey guys, checked out both your channels, I'm liking your content, I'm gonna follow you both on twitter so we can chat on there if you want, let me know

Stu J.A.

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sometimes it seems like 90% of vloggers are from the UK. I'd be interested to know the statistics (not 90%, obviously).
(and yes, I am one of them, hence why I'm posting here!)

Luke Scotney

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Sometimes it seems like 90% of vloggers are from the UK. I'd be interested to know the statistics (not 90%, obviously).
(and yes, I am one of them, hence why I'm posting here!)
I think now that maybe true... 4 years ago it was an American only thing except maybe the odd few like charlie and stuff. I think now it is UK because Americans have moved on to vine which is fine by me :p

Unknown_User09293

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Hey guys, checked out both your channels, I'm liking your content, I'm gonna follow you both on twitter so we can chat on there if you want, let me know
Sweet mate, very new to it all, not much on my channel, but I have some good ideas in mind!

WideEyedTea

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a UK vlogger too :) I'm new as well and my current camera isn't very good with quality but I'm saving up for a new one! I also don't have a lot in terms of videos but hi anyway!

Reactions: Unknown_User09293