Gaming [UK/EU] [PC] Looking for someone to Collaborate/Cooperate with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomy_Gra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!
My name is Thomas, aka. Tomy. I'm a small YouTuber/Gamer and i'm from Poland.
I have a gaming channel with all games genre on it, so basically i can record every game and everyone can find something for them on my channel! Currently i have got almost 100 subscribers. Anyway, i'm looking for someone from UK or European Union/Europe to collaborate/cooperate with. We will play some games in multiplayer/Co-Op mode
I mostly play games that have vehicles in it, but i like any kind of games so we can play anything, and record it also. There's no age requirement and no contect requirement ( But please, NO Minecraft, we WONT do Minecraft ) however you need to be after a "mutation" ( Boy's voice changes to Male's voice, basically you'll need to have normal voice, not kid's voice ). What will we play mainly? I think Sniper Elite V2 ( I want to record full co-op campaign ), maybe some Spin Tires, Left 4 Dead 2 etc. We'll figure something out. Of course we will play/record games that you like and you want to put on your channel, no problem.
You can contact me via my e-mail: tomy99999pl@gmail.com
( Yeah i know it's long at it has got too many 9's )
Contact me via my email and i will give you my Skype etc. out there​

Cheers
Tomy
P.S: I don't have super-extra-crazy gaming PC so it can't handle games like GTA V.
I'm pretty sure my PC will explode if i will try to launch GTA V.
P.S 2: I almost forgot, girls are welcome to!

NabzTheGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I can collab and play Black Ops 3 if your'e interested.

Tomy_Gra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I can collab and play Black Ops 3 if your'e interested.
Hey! Thanks for your reply! Anyway i'm afraid that my PC won't handle that game, so unfortunately this won't work.
But i saw your channel before, you're a good man and your videos are great, so keep up the good work!
However, if you want to play/record other games like for example Sniper Elite V2, contact me via email in the first post.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.