Vlog UK Collab

Tom Stevenson

Who knows what I do!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
Starting April/May time I'm traveling around the UK to do some collaborations with some awesome YouTubers. Obviously - I need to find you all!!

If any of you are in the UK and you're up for a collaberation, whatever your subscribe rate, Please leave your details and we'll arrange something that will hopefully build our audiences!

LET ME KNOW! :D

Reactions: 2bonic

Jord Wild

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YES! i'd love to do this!
how shall i get my details to you?
this'll be amazing!

Jap

I do random s***s.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Really? Any subscriber count? I'm in UK. I would love to give this a go. Though, I have strong accent, so don't make fun of me (I'm joking), It's just a reference on your Accent Video lol but yeah, I would like to meet new people. :D

jessiblahtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Ranter
How long are you staying for? I'm hoping to be going to the UK between May and July sometime (but I've no idea when).

Tom Stevenson

Who knows what I do!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
How long are you staying for? I'm hoping to be going to the UK between May and July sometime (but I've no idea when).
I live in the UK - so I'm here... permanently! aha! but if you wanted to hitch up and do a collab, it may be possible - though I am planning to pop over to island aswell!! :D
I've added you on Skype dude, but no approval yet :/
I havent been on skype for a while - busy busy busy... but I'll get on it sooon :D

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I might be interested in this (My friend might be as well, I'll let her know this exists!) depending on how close to the South West you come :)