Short Film UK based filming group

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. i am looking to create a group of film maker, script writers and editors to make short films. currently i am a script writer and have another script writer/film maker in the group already, plus a few people that can help as actors.

pretty much no requirements other than these 2:
OVER 18 with a passion for film.
and able to travel around the UK

i am based in the south west of england and able to travel to most places in the uk

Reactions: darkstarmedia

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. i am looking to create a group of film maker, script writers and editors to make short films. currently i am a script writer and have another script writer/film maker in the group already, plus a few people that can help as actors.

pretty much no requirements other than these 2:
OVER 18 with a passion for film.
and able to travel around the UK

i am based in the south west of england and able to travel to most places in the uk
Hey! I'm based in the South-West, too - whereabouts are you?
I'd love to chat more about this; I've been looking for ways to expand my line of work and this sounds interesting.

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to chat more about this; I've been looking for ways to expand my line of work and this sounds interesting.
I live in the taunton area in somerset[DOUBLEPOST=1479940796,1479938527][/DOUBLEPOST]
btw you have good skills in editing

Reactions: darkstarmedia

levi assy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Designer
im 18 and really wanting to get into Photography and Film making, im not sure if you have tips for me or anything but just need to know like what camera to buy so i can maybe make a career for myself and im from the uk thanks!

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im 18 and really wanting to get into Photography and Film making, im not sure if you have tips for me or anything but just need to know like what camera to buy so i can maybe make a career for myself and im from the uk thanks!
well depends on your budget for a camera but i would save up money to get one good camera.[DOUBLEPOST=1483447179,1483445680][/DOUBLEPOST]
also you need to find others that can help with the production including scriptwriting, screen direction, costume, props and of course actors

levi assy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Designer
well i only want a decent camera to start with nothing thats really expensive like £2000 or more because i might struggle doing it or break it so wanna start small get hang of things and go bigger like making story shortfilms then like gettint actors etc, could u recommend a camera?

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well i only want a decent camera to start with nothing thats really expensive like £2000 or more because i might struggle doing it or break it so wanna start small get hang of things and go bigger like making story shortfilms then like gettint actors etc, could u recommend a camera?
well this is my first one and it has a relatively good microphone and has a great picture
CANON LEGRIA HF R76 Full HD Traditional Camcorder

levi assy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Designer
maybe you got any footage of this ?