Short Film UK Based Filmers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helloooo!

So might be a big old hint in the title, I'm just wondering if there are any other videographers/film makers/photographers who do youtube. In the UK though.

I'm just wanting to make some sweet friends!

Hit me up!

Hey man, I'd call myself a film maker of sorts. I can only make sketch comedy right now because of other commitments, but I aim to be a short film maker within the next year or so.

Where abouts are you from?

Hey man, I'd call myself a film maker of sorts. I can only make sketch comedy right now because of other commitments, but I aim to be a short film maker within the next year or so.

Where abouts are you from?
Hey man,

Sweet nice one! Good to know more than one out there! I mail do film, within music industry, short cinematic films and documentaries. However I'm currently working with a company currently creating a film which is about a 2 year project.

I'm from Norfolk, East Anglia!

I might be joining the party late but I'm from London and I make short films too. I was wondering how old you were?

Hey man! I'm a filmmaking from Sweden who just started my YouTube channel. I don't live in the UK but my films are screening a lot there, so I do travel to London a couple of times a year. I'd love to catch up some-time! Maybe collab

All the best,
Jonny

Helloooo!

So might be a big old hint in the title, I'm just wondering if there are any other videographers/film makers/photographers who do youtube. In the UK though.

I'm just wanting to make some sweet friends!

Hit me up!
Hey! I'm into filmmaking and photography! I've recently started my youtube channel but with my job (social media and marketing) i've gained more and more editing skills and I am really enjoying starting to upload regularly! And hey I'm from Derbyshire, England!

Hey guys :D

I'm based in Scotland, I have made some short films and documentaries, I would like to get back into that, though I have been running low on ideas. More recently I have been making bicycle films, I do a channel about classic bicycles and I have made a few videos of classic bikes "in action"

Anyone else in Scotland?

Nice to meet you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back