Short Film UK Based Directory - Find People Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey,

So I am from Scotland. I have several short films planned for release - all of which are still in pre-production. This is simply a short wee message reaching out to anyone in the UK that is into film making - no matter what aspect of film making that may be.
I.E Actors, Editors, Audio Producers, Costume Desginers, Make up Artists, prop designers, set designers, writers, directors, other producers etc.
Just leave a wee message here.
I aim for this thread to be a place people from the UK can refer to and organize colabs through.
To keep it organized, post the following below in the format displayed (to make it like a directory). Just using my info for the template.

Name: Stewart Storrar
Contact: [phone number, email etc.] stewartstorrar@hotmail.com
Interests: Producing, Directing, Writing, Camera work, Editing.
Other Details: [whatever you want here]

All righty. Post here if interested :)

jamiedoesthings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey Stewart,

Nice idea! I hope to find a few people on here.

Name: Amy
Interests: Pre- and post-production, writing, acting/voice acting, costume and make-up, sets and props, directing
Other Details: I'm pretty much interested in everything, but I enjoy pre-production (having taken a short course in production design, designed sets at uni, and just enjoying organisation), post (using my mac and Adobe CC), have enjoyed some success writing fiction online including a paid gig, and while my first VA gig for a friend is still in post, you can check out my natural voice on my channel (RP English but happy to do foreign accents and speak in certain foreign languages).

Always looking to enjoy a good collab and planning to travel around this year so it could potentially be in person, too - looking forward to talking to some of you!

Trist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Name: Bex Trista
Contact: Facebook/twitter/instagram pages under tristabytes are probably best contact right now
Interests: Acting, presenting, filming, voice over, generally putting my film degree from long ago to some use!
Other Details: Geek, comicbook, anime & movie loving, alternative type. New to all this, but with a background in graphic design, presenting to clients in a business environment & studied film (critical theory), literature, art, media and the like many moons ago. Just only starting to do things I actually like for me now, so if anyone wants to collaborate on anything that seems relevant to me or where I can help - I just want to get my name out there, promote myself, share my skills & learn more skills.

Reactions: jamiedoesthings

KaiCreative

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Name: Kai
Interests: Short films, Movies, special FX, animation, Directing, producing
Other Details: I work as a video producer for a company in North London and cover all aspects of filming work from interviews to event coverage as well as editing and animation work. I work on mac and pc with adobe cc and use Premier, AE, illustrator, photoshop and Audition almost everyday. I'm particularly looking to create more content from my own ideas as well as any that other YT'ers can bring, looking for similar enthusiastic filmmakers and visionaries... fed up of using family and friends who are totally not interested! Need to find more creative people!!! If that is you then contact me!

Reactions: jamiedoesthings
Status
Not open for further replies.