TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews

This week! a totally generic Semi-troma film that shares its name with about half a dozen completely unrelated movies!

This week! fresh outta the sewers here's my thoughts on the original 1990's TMNT Movie! :)

Hi again all! :) This week! we look at an aspiring Giallo movie I stumbled upon recently
smilie1.gif
Could it be a classic in the making!?
smilie5.gif
all those answers and more can be found below!:

Also!; Im not really one for self promotion but very recently I started up a facebook page to work in line with my youtube channel; on there, you'll find my latest reviews, discussions, all things schlock worthy going on in the world and im really hoping I can make it into something special :)

If you could hop over there, chuck me a like or just stick your head in and say "Hi!" I'd be very grateful :)
You can find it below:
https://www.facebook.com/TYTDReview

BONUS!: While not strictly a review I thought I would share this here as it deals with the format that helped make half the bad movies you've seen as well known as they are, here's my 10 cents:

Well! this is awkward! I cant believe I missed a week! :O! Well I've been suffering from Flu all week and I've pretty much been stuck in bed...but I suppose that means you lucky people get a double feature! :D So! Heres last weeks video "Fade to black" a movie about a movie obsessed young man who finally snaps and kills the people who wronged him...hey that sounds familiar...:eeks:

And! todays episode; a film that somehow is much much worse than flu! :eek::cold:

This week I'm back on my feet and feeling fine! :D Also! FIGHTING!!! :eek::eek::cold:

This week! a movie that stopped me looking in mirrors for nearly 3 months! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hi all :) heres a quick update video :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1522427684,1522346431][/DOUBLEPOST]This week! Nightmare fuel and memories of summer camp! :)

This week begins "Alternative Doctor who month" over on my channel! :) and we kick things off with one of my favourite fan films ever put to video tape :D

Well! Things didnt really go to plan over the last 3 weeks or so and it seems I've gotten a bit behind here but with a new season of my show starting literally in 3 hours time I think it's appropriate I try and catch this thread back up! So! heres 4 episodes that have come out since Aus-Web!

Dr who: the lost interviews: Or "How not to make a documentary.

The Australian Abominable Snowmen: Follow up to Aus-Web heres the concluding part of my coverage of Butchgro films

The Crystal of Achillon: The first fan film by "The Projection room" a UK based Doctor who fan film group!

And finally;
Doctor Screw: A 2006 Adult parody of Doctor who...Definately NSFW (You have been warned) but it rounds things off nicely!

Hopefully I'll be more up to date going forward and I can only apologise for my absence![DOUBLEPOST=1526059925,1526035974][/DOUBLEPOST]Double Bubble today ladies and gents! here's my absolute latest! :giggle::cold::eek:

Back