Two Channels with SocialBlade?

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I went onto my SocialBlade stats for my older channel "TheDayGamers" and it says that I'm right for their partnership.

I want to apply so I can earn a little from that channel, but I don't use it anymore.

My question is, Will it screw me up when I apply for partnership for the channel I now have (DeantheDinosauce), I really don't want to find out that because I partnered TDG, I cannot partner DTDs.

WhatsUpMark

BreadFarking Good!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Here's what I did with my three channels, wherein two are partnered. I applied for partnership under socialblade on my main channel, and I got accepted. A few days after, I messaged the representative of RPM that I would like to submit another channel under their program. It got accepted within a day :).

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Here's what I did with my three channels, wherein two are partnered. I applied for partnership under socialblade on my main channel, and I got accepted. A few days after, I messaged the representative of RPM that I would like to submit another channel under their program. It got accepted within a day :).
So do you think I should apply for partnership for my older channel?

kingdempz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There isn't any reason why you can't partner the other channel. The whole point of partnerships is it's the channel that is committed to the partnership, not you as a person. This is why so many people have to delete their channels when they want to get out of partnerships etc.